- Patients are seen by appointment only. Our office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Thursday.
- We feel that it is important to spend adequate time with each patient, so we schedule most appointments for a minimum of 15 minutes. New patients, second opinion exams or complex cases might be scheduled for as long as 30-45 minutes.
- Emergency cases will always receive top priority, which is why occasional appointment delay is inevitable. Please realize that we make a sincere attempt to see each patient on time, and that your pet will receive the same undivided attention if ever needed.
- Payment is required at the time of your visit. We accept cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover and personal checks with proper identification. We also accept Care Credit, which you can learn more about at www.carecredit.com or by calling 1-800-365-8295.
- We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate for your expected charges, you are welcome to request one at any time.
- For your protection and that of others, we ask that all pets be placed on a leash or in a carrier before entering the building. Even though we make every effort to make our patients feel comfortable during their visits, they might be a little uneasy about new people, new surroundings or other pets.