We love our clients at PVC, and we miss seeing you. Many of you have been loyal clients for decades, and many newer clients have become friends, even in the face of all the turmoil and uncertainty we continue to experience. The Governor continues to recommend social distancing and limiting gatherings as COVID-19 cases increase again. Therefore, for the safety of our staff and our clients, we will continue to offer only curbside service for the foreseeable future. We understand that it is difficult to be separated from your pets during their exams, but we promise your kiddos are getting TONS of love in our hospital. We eagerly look forward to the time when we get to see you in the office again!
When we DO see you, outside the building, we ask that you wear a face covering to protect our employees, as we do to protect you.
The following is our current procedure for caring for your pets:
- We are open the same hours as always. However, our building remains closed to clients. Please call from the parking lot when you arrive.
- A technician will call you to discuss why your pet is visiting us. She will then meet you at a front door and will bring your pet inside for his/her exam. After the exam, a doctor will call you to discuss the findings and to answer any and all questions you have. The doctor will then transfer you back to the technician to complete payment and bring your pet back to you
- If you require medication refills, we ask that you call us ahead of time so that we can have it ready for you to pick up. We can also mail some medications directly to you, call in prescriptions to pharmacies or authorize them by fax
- Even with curbside service, our staff will still have close contact with you. We request that you do not come in if you are sick or if you have had exposure to anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has symptoms of the virus. We are taking the same precautions – employees must take their temperature before reporting to work, and if they are sick or have a fever, they are required to stay home
- Technology is our friend, and we have multiple ways that we can work with you to provide great medical care to your pets in spite of these precautions. Please call us to discuss how we can best accommodate your needs while keeping everyone healthy
Poland Veterinary Centre is a full-service
small animal hospital in Poland, Ohio.
At Poland Veterinary Centre, we recognize the special relationship between people and their pets. Our job is to work as a team to provide the best possible care to our patients. We educate our clients about caring for their pets and what veterinary medicine can do for them. We build relationships with our clients, and we show them how much we care through our interactions with their pets and their families. We are committed to being the best at what we do, and we strive to exceed our clients' expectations every day.
We want you and your pet to have a great experience at our hospital.
Please see our Visit Preparation page by clicking here for helpful tips
on getting the most out of your veterinary visit.
The human-animal bond is a mutually beneficial and dynamic relationship between people and animals that is influenced by behaviors essential to the health and well-being of both.
Play the video below to learn more about how our pets improve our lives!